Male / Female ‘RHOSLC’s Jen Shah Will NOT Be Attending Reunion!!

Male and Female Celebrity

Pinklips

Reaction score
RHOSLC Jen Shah will not be attending the reunion and blamed it on Bravo producers.

“I was clear with Bravo that out of respect for the courts and a standing judicial order, I would not be in a position to discuss anything related to my legal case or sentencing,” she posted on social media, adding that producers “found this unsatisfactory and said they expected to discuss this ‘storyline.’”

#RHOSLC Jen Shah is not at the reunion taping. Her statement: pic.twitter.com/slhZWXx8hr

— LoveAndyC (@LoveAndyC) December 16, 2022

“That expectation has no regard for me or my family’s well-being,” Jen wrote. “So under legal advice, I will not be attending reunion.”

Jen’s main storyline for the past two seasons has been her legal issues so a reunion not addressing it would not go down well with viewers.

Jen will likely not be returning for another season.

“Once we wrapped [filming for Season 3, and] she pled guilty, I think that was kind of, unfortunately, the end of, you know, the engagement there,” Andy Cohen said at BravoCon. “But I hope to sit down with her and talk to her at some point on camera because I have a lot of questions for her.”

The post ‘RHOSLC’s Jen Shah Will NOT Be Attending Reunion!! appeared first on Media Take Out.

Continue reading...